Gummy sent Noah a new quilt especially for cold winter and spring mornings. He had a different blanket that he used but it unraveled and was faded so I tossed it out and asked Gummy if she would be willing to make a kid-sized lap quilt. With all of her many projects, I honestly didn't expect to see it before next fall, but Gummy couldn't let poor Noah shiver in the mornings. lol The quilt is so cool! The backing is super soft and called "minky". Noah loves it, as do I!!
Josiah is in need of a haircut and will hopefully be going with Michael sometime this week to get one. Just to prove the point, here is a picture of him after his nap the other day with his wild man hair.
And thanks to Pinterest (and Gummy), the boys had a super-fun bath the other night. Gummy sent glow sticks to the boys for Valentine's Day and after seeing this on Pinterest, I thought we'd give it a try. Noah was much more excited than Josiah, who just wanted me to turn the lights back on. :) A glowing bubble bath!!
There are lots more pictures here:
![]() |
| 2-29-12 |

No comments:
Post a Comment