Since I don't have any pictures this week, I thought that instead of the normal post, I'd do what I've seen other bloggers do on birthdays/milestone dates. Since I've never done that, thought it might be something to do today and maybe something I'll start doing on a more regular basis.
I'll start with Noah.
*Today, he is 3,329 days old or 9 years, 1 month & 11 days and is 52 5/8" or 4' 4 5/8" tall. He weighs 68 lbs.
*He has beautiful brown eyes with the longest eyelashes I've ever seen.
*He is one of the most active kids I know, in constant motion and always making noise.
*He wakes up by 6:30am almost every morning.
*He has many talents: drawing, singing, playing piano and Lego building
*He is an excellent student in school - he is in 3rd grade though his math & reading scores are well above that level.
*He is a part of the school performing group and the school percussion ensemble.
*His interests include Legos, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Batman, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, YouTube videos and Wii.
*He loves to play outside, no matter how cold it is!
*His room is a disaster area most of the time.
*He is a very good big brother (most of the time...) ;)
And on to Josiah...
*Today, he is 814 days old or 2 years, 2 months & 22 days. :) He is 36 1/4" or just over 3' tall. He weighs 29lbs.
*He loves to do whatever his big brother does.
*He wakes up by 7am almost every morning and rarely wants to go to bed at night.
*He likes Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Little Einsteins, Boz the Bear, and Buzz Lightyear.
*He loves to be read to and likes to look at books on his own as well.
*He is very good at entertaining himself.
*He likes to go to the library for story time and he takes a class called Tiny Tots Gym at the Y.
*He LOVES to be outside.
*We can understand more and more of the words he says though we still spend a lot of time saying, "What?"
*He can count to ten with help.
*He can sing the ABCs if someone is singing along with him.
*He loves to sing and can actually hum recognizable tunes on his own including the Star Wars theme, Indiana Jones theme and lots of toddler favorites. (like Twinkle Twinkle, Wheels on the Bus, Itsy Bitsy Spider, etc...)
*He pees in the potty before bath time almost every night.
Both of our boys fill my life and my heart with more JOY and LOVE than I can put into words. I thank God for both of them every day and I am so blessed to be a mom. They make me laugh a lot, cry occasionally, and always keep me on my toes.
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment