It seems like throughout the week I think of so many things I want to include in the blog but then Wednesday rolls around and I can't think of anything to write. I try to use our pictures to jog my memory but this week, there are only a few pictures, none of which inspire any creative stories. I really need to jot myself a note when I have something I want to blog so that I'll remember! :)
One thing I DO know this week: we finished Noah's new Lego desk and amazingly, ALL of his Legos fit in the drawers - with the exception of the Queen Anne's Revenge, which is sitting on top of the desk, as well as two other large Star Wars ships that are currently put together and sitting on his shelf. He seems to like the desk and I really like it because for almost a week now, there haven't been Legos scattered all over his room! :)
I also know that Josiah has started getting up before 6:30 each morning and it is starting to wear me out! He's turning into another early riser. I really wish that I was a morning person to deal with this but I'm VERY thankful that Michael & Noah are also early risers and so they deal with Josiah until they leave at 7:15, which is still not a very civilized time to get out of bed in my opinion, but a little better than 6am! Here are my little early birds, drawing at Noah's desk together one morning this week:
And because Michael says I'm never in any of the pictures:
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment