Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cincinnati Children's Museum

The boys and I FINALLY were able to make a trip down to Cincinnati to visit friends - the other mom & I have been planning this get together for well over a year (maybe even a year and a half?) and every time we set a date, something came up - kids got sick, performances popped up, miscommunication... the excuses were endless.  This time, I vowed we were going down there NO MATTER WHAT!  :)  It was so nice to see Angie, Matthew & Ellen and we had a great time at the museum.  Angie & I even managed to have some decent catch-up conversations!  I miss having her here in town but I'm thankful she moved close enough to visit and to a great city to boot! :)

1-31-12


Also, Noah found out on Friday that he was once again selected to be in the Touring Company at the Arts Magnet.  He was also invited to be in the new steel drum band and he decided he would give that a try as well.  So he'll be busy with rehearsals for each of these groups and lots of performances.  He told me today that Touring Company's show for this spring and next fall is Beatles music.  Should be fun and interesting.  :) 

No comments: