Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Winter or Spring cold?

With the weather doing strange things around here, I'm not sure if Josiah's cold/bronchitis (and now Michael's chest cold) should be called a winter cold or a spring cold.  Whatever you call it, it adds up to sleepless nights for mommy and long days with a crabby 2 year old.  Josiah has chosen this past week to go on a nap strike, which, combined with multiple trips to his room at night to console a tired, snotty, coughing, need-a-drink-of-water toddler makes mommy crabby too!  At least Josiah seems to be feeling better though he continues to cough and his nose has started to run.  Michael, so far, is the only other victim of this little bug.  Quite unfortunate, since he is going in to one of his busier parts of the year.  Hopefully Noah & I can avoid this cold and just stay healthy!

Since Josiah was sick, we didn't do much this past week.  Noah had a 4-day weekend and used a good chunk of that time to complete his animal diorama for school.  I'm including pictures of his crocodile because that's the only thing I took pictures of this week!  :)  He did most of it himself with just a little input and help from me.  I made the teeth and glued them in and also poured the "water" into his swamp.  I think he did the rest himself. 


No comments: