This week, I find myself wondering where the last week has gone? It's the end of September, school is in full swing, soccer has started for Noah, Josiah is busy with his little activities, my volunteer commitments at school seem to be multiplying and Michael continues his busy schedule, but to make his life interesting, throw in a wedding and two funerals in ten days. Yup, life in our household is a whirlwind!
After posting that Michael & Noah had escaped the end of summer cold that Josiah & I shared, Noah ended up coming home from school early on Friday with a fever and spent the rest of Friday and most of Saturday on the couch. This meant he missed the first soccer game on Saturday and any fun plans we had were cancelled. I did take a few pictures of soccer practice last Thursday, so there are a few of those in the mix. Not sure how good they are - I used my phone to take the pictures and today has been so busy, I uploaded photos while I was on the run, so I never really looked at them. Noah's in there somewhere! lol Anyway, Michael has continued to avoid the yuck and hopefully, it will stay that way!
The boys had dentist appointments on Monday and since I didn't take pictures of Josiah's first dentist appointment, I did take pictures this time. He was very excited to go to the dentist and Noah enjoys going too - weird kids! ;) No cavities for either boy, Noah has two loose teeth and Josiah is cutting all four of his 2 year molars.
Josiah is on a Wiggles kick lately and we have been listening to The Wiggles non-stop. In the car. At home. In the morning. In the afternoon. In the evening. I'm just about Wiggled out. :) But, he is so cute when he's singing and dancing along. No progress on the potty training front. In fact, I think we've regressed a bit. :( We're just constantly running and he is officially afraid of automatic flushers, so it's just stopped being a priority for me. I really have to get back on the potty train! (hahahaha)
As I mentioned, Noah is back in soccer, plus piano, Touring Company, schoolwork and his latest obsession: Angry Birds. He's still drawing quite a bit and doing so well on the piano. I can't brag enough! :) Now if he would just leave his little brother alone....
A few pictures from our week are here.
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment