Wednesday, September 19, 2012

End of summer colds don't slow us down!

Last week I had a head cold that hit me hard but didn't slow us down too much... then Josiah caught it and Saturday was a standstill.  It was sort of nice to have a day to just relax, though dealing with sickie Josiah wasn't as nice.  I'd rather just stay crazy busy!  :)  Despite our colds, we still managed to get to two library events, school volunteer commitments, Tiny Tots Gym, a soccer practice... you get the idea.  Cold-shmold!  We've got things to do!  Fortunately, Josiah & I are both feeling much better and so far, Michael & Noah have managed to escape this round.

One of the library events was a Lego Lab that both boys could go to.  Noah, of course, was over the moon, though he was hoping to get a goodie bag or something (yeah, like we need more legos in this house...).  I was quite content with an evening for him to Lego with others.  :)  Josiah played with the Legos for about 3 minutes and then found a ball and discovered the stage area and that was the end of the Legos for him.  It was still fun though.  Noah created several things but the one he showed off was an Angry Birds scene.  (yes, the angry birds have finally hit our household... I have  not yet succumbed to the temptation!)  The other library event was the start of StoryTime for Josiah. He loves to sing and dance and listen to stories during StoryTime but he especially likes the play time at the end.  :)  He was one of the older kids - I think this may be his last StoryTime.  :(  The one StoryTime that fits in our schedule is only for birth-2years.  The one for older kids doesn't work in our crazy schedule.  Maybe they'll change it up next session. 

I did remember to take a few pictures here and there - enough that they are on Winkflash again this week. 

No comments: