Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Noah's home!

Noah had a great week at camp and my camera was indeed found!  So, the sparkler pictures are here!  :)  We had a few extra boxes and Josiah wanted to do them - he had no problems doing more than one the second time around. 

Since Noah's return, we've not done a whole lot - it's been so hot around here that we've mostly spent time either at the pool or sitting in the a/c.  We also had a fun picnic with several of the other pastors and their families in our circuit.  I brought the camera but did not take a single picture.  The wives were having too much fun talking and catching up while the kids played.  Still, I know I should have taken pictures....

Noah went to an overnight and the rest of our time has been spent preparing for his half birthday party this Friday.  I made marshmallow Lego heads and Noah drew on the faces with gel frosting.  The next couple days will be filled with last minute preparations but you'll have to wait to hear about those until next week.  :)

Click here for this week's pictures.

No comments: