On Friday, Noah celebrated his 9 1/2 birthday by having a Lego party! As you may have seen in last week's pictures, I was working on all kinds of edible Lego creations. I think the only thing pictured last week was the Lego mini-figure marshmallow heads. I also made Lego cake pops (small pieces of cake put into a mold with colorful candy melts), Lego ice cubes, Lego chocolates , Lego goodie bags and, since it was a 1/2 birthday, I made half of a birthday cake! I am in no way a cake decorator - I have a hard time just spreading frosting on a cake - so you'll be amazed. lol We had 7 boys here (if you count Noah & Josiah), a gazillion Legos and lots of fun. How could it be anything but fun with all that sugar? :) The boys spent the night and then we took some of them to the pool on Saturday. There are lots of pictures to check out and since I'm still using Winkflash, they're all out of order once again. It may also seem like there are some duplicates since I uploaded phone & regular camera photos. I also found a few pictures from when we picked up Noah from camp that I couldn't remember posting, so again, a random assortment of pictures.
This week we have VBS in the evenings and if you can believe it, we've been stuck inside due to RAIN! Monday, we went to Chuck E. Cheese's for lunch and fun - we didn't know what to do with ourselves with all the wet stuff outside! Yesterday, we had planned to go to the pool but it literally rained all day long. So instead, we went to the movie store and rented video games and movies and spent the day as couch potatoes. We're hoping to go to the pool today but apparently, more rain is on the way so we may have to find some other indoor fun to keep us busy.
Tomorrow we head to Indy, NASCAR & GUMMY!!! :)
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment