Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July pictures

Josiah was far than happy with the noisy firecrackers but he did willingly play with the glow  sticks and even held a sparkler! But when the firecrackers really started to get noisy, he opted to go to bed rather than stay outside. I tried to get him to smile but these shots show how unsuccessful I was!


 CHEEEEEESE!




 
 Josiah's first sparkler!  Michael was holding it with him, but he moved away and did it on his own - even waved it around a little.  :)  Watching big brother Noah, he knew exactly what to do.

 But one was enough - I was going to do video of a 2nd sparkler but he was done.

 This Josiah with the fireworks setting on the camera

 Ready to go in - enough with the loud noises!

 A few little smiles


"Go night-night, Mommy!"

1 comment:

Esquire's Wife said...

Your boys are adorable! Fun to see them grow!