Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Was Thanksgiving just last Thursday?  With everything going on around here, it feels like Thanksgiving was more like 2 weeks ago rather than less than one!  We had a very nice, quiet Thanksgiving, as is our tradition.  Michael did the cooking and cleaning up, as usual and I am VERY thankful for that!  :)  Since that quiet day, it's been go-go-go ever since.  Friday we skipped shopping and instead, Michael did some yard work and we decorated the inside of our house.  Saturday the boys and I did do a little shopping and then helped finish up the yard work, winterizing our back porch and shed.  It's a good thing we were able to finish that as the rain started Sunday and eventually turned into about 2" of snow last night!  Monday was the return to school for Noah and a very busy day for me.  I am the Scrip Coordinator at Noah's school and Monday was our first order, so there were lots of logistical things to take care of.  I've been at school every day this week and I think Josiah is starting to think that he goes to school just like Noah.  :)  I'm hoping once everything is in place, I won't have to go to school quite as often as I have this week.

Some picture to go with our busy week:

11-30-11


And finally, I'd like to share some before and after pictures of our house.  The siding & roofing project is now completed and the house looks FABULOUS!!
Before:



During:

AFTER!!



We are so thankful for this major improvement! 

1 comment:

Cynthia Arneson said...

The house looks great! I love the color.