Wednesday, November 23, 2011

almost Thanksgiving

I almost forgot that today was Wednesday!  Noah was off school, which threw off my perception of the day.  ;)  Actually, we spent all of nap time cleaning his room and sorting through toys and books and drawings and so my typical blogging time was re-purposed.  Unfortunately, despite throwing out almost two large garbage bags of stuff and taking out 2 boxes of unwanted toys, Noah's room is still overflowing... mostly with Legos.  And his Christmas list is about 75% Legos!  At this rate, we'll be able to open our own Lego store.  :)

Anyway, it was another busy week at our house - I kicked off a new fundraising program at the school, Michael & Noah went to see Mannheim Steamroller here in town, Noah performed at the Middle West Ohio Music Teacher's Association Ribbon Festival and all of our other "normal" activities.  The work continues on the siding on our house, though I think they're almost done with the house, as prep work began today on the shed, which they will also reside.  The house looks great and I hope to have before, during and after pictures up next week.

Just a few fun pictures to share for the week.  Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and take the time to thank our Lord for all of His amazing blessings.  I know I will! :)


11-23-11

No comments: