Thursday, March 26, 2009
startin' him early
I don't really know how it began, but this week, we have been quoting Monty Python movies (mostly Holy Grail) and Noah, for some reason, thinks that it's hilarious. Like, laugh out loud and repeat everything 27 times hilarious... I'm not sure which is funnier to me - remembering all the lines and laughing about them or listening to Noah attempting a British accent with "I'm not dead yet! You will be in a minute..." or "It's only a flesh wound! Come back here! I'll bite you to death!" There are more, but for Abby's sake, I'll keep this one short. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) Bless you! I guess I just don't get it! I'm sure you can get together with Neil and the 4 of you can quote it all day long! BTW, he wants you to let him know when you and Noah are coming to Chuck E Cheese while he's on spring break. Neil is on spring break that week, too, so he thought about taking Matthew out of daycare that day and meeting you there if you want to. Just let us know :)
Post a Comment