I suppose that this week has been more normal than the past few. I've spent only a few hours at school, things seem pretty quiet around the church and we're busy but not excessively so. The pictures that I ended up putting in this album are a hodge-podge of activities from the last month. I went through my phone pictures and found several I don't think I had uploaded, so there are several from October. Maybe I'm caught up now?? :)
Since the last time I really sat down and blogged, we had Parent Teacher Conferences for Noah and are once again so proud of him! He had all As and even an A+ or two and his teacher had nothing but accolades for our boy. She asked that we would have him retested for the enrichment program through our school district and he is also in a math enrichment group with several of his classmates to try to challenge him a bit. Overall, Noah is doing great... but who would expect anything else? ;)
This past weekend, the boys and I went with our friends, the Campbell girls, geocaching. They hit 100 (and went beyond) while we were out and the boys & I now have 66 finds. You'll see a picture of the girls finding #100. :) It was a beautiful fall day and we had fun, mostly because we went 12 for 12. It's rare that we have a day of geocaching and find every cache we look for. And of course, we always have fun with the girls. Unless the winter weather is like last year (which I doubt), that was probably our last geocache outing for the season. We are fair-weather cachers! :)
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment