...it's Wednesday. And it's 9:26pm EST. And I haven't blogged yet. And to be honest, it's not going to happen. You see, despite the fact that I am a "stay-at-home-mom" to two wonderful boys, since Monday, I have managed to log approximately 12 hours of volunteer work at the school. I know, I know, 12 hours is really not that much in 3 days but keep in mind that I also did about 12 loads of laundry, cleaned our bathroom, took Josiah to the library, took Noah & Josiah to the library together, took Josiah to Tiny Tots Gym class, practiced piano with Noah, took Noah to piano lessons, helped Noah with homework, picked up food for the teachers twice (not included in the 12 hours mentioned above) and did some other school-related work from home. That doesn't include the every day minutiae that's not worth mentioning....
Granted, I chose all of this and so this should not be considered whining or complaining... it's just an excuse for not giving you pictures and a post about the boys. Come back next week and maybe I'll have had a few spare moments to take pictures and then write about them.... after all, there's no school on Friday so I should have fewer volunteer hours! ;)
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment