Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like...

... early fall?!?  With temps near 70 on my porch right now and the sun shining brightly, it doesn't seem like it's Thanksgiving here in Ohio.  Normally it's at least dismally grey and not warm enough to go without a jacket at least... not that I'm complaining!  I'll take 70 & sunny any day!  :)

Last Wednesday was Noah's last lesson with his piano teacher, Mrs. Zwiebel.  Next week he will start with a new teacher that is highly recommended by Mrs. Z.  Saturday was the annual Ribbon Festival at Bluffton University and he did such a great job.  He played Hedwig's Theme by John Williams from the Harry Potter movies.  If you are my friend on Facebook, then you've already heard one rendition of this... The performance here is the polished version.  :)  Sorry for the shaky video - I was more nervous than Noah was!  lol


There are pictures from the Ribbon Festival and a few others here.

Happy & blessed Thanksgiving to you & yours!

No comments: