Wednesday, October 17, 2012

sorry...

...no pictures today.  I'll be honest, I have a few pictures on my phone that I could share with you but I'm just not in the mood.  So you can stop reading now, if you want - or maybe you don't read this anyway, you just skip to the picture link at the bottom of the page and my typing is in vain.  lol

This has been an emotional roller coaster week.  Fortunately, the downs of the roller coaster have had nothing to do with my immediate family but those downers still have an impact on me.  Just lots of sad things happening in the world around me and though it makes me so thankful for the many blessings I have in my life, it still hits my heart. 

Noah continues to do so well in everything he does (except listening and following directions at home...).  He amazes me on so many different levels and I am so proud of him!  (Now, if he would just leave his poor little brother ALONE.) 

Josiah has been showing his sense of humor - and BOY, does he have one!  He got a new bookcase in his room and there are some high shelves that he can't reach that I am using for books that he's not ready for - drawing books, some expensive pop-up books that I don't want to see torn apart and so on.  He can see those books though, and he asks me all the time if I'll get them down for him.  The other day I told him that he had to wait until he was a little older to read those books.  About ten minutes later, he came up to me and said, "I'm a little older now!"  LOL!  Yes, sweet boy, you are a little older... He must have Grandpa Bruce's sense of humor. 

It was really just another regular week around here... Michael busy as always at church, the boys running here and there with their various activities and me just trying to keep a handle on everyone and get them where they need to be when they need to be there while also volunteering a million hours at the school.  (ok, not quite that many, but some days, it seems like it!)  Hopefully next week, I'll have a few more pictures to share and I'll be in the mood to share!  ;) 

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

1 comment:

Esquire's Wife said...

Praying your week improves and that in the midst of whatever trials are going on around you, that you will be an encouragement and a light for His glory to those who are also hurting!