Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Busy as usual

Last Wednesday, Josiah & I went to Story Time and had fun listening to stories and playing with the parachute! After the library, we grabbed lunch from McDonald's and went to school to eat with Noah.  Noah liked the special treat and Josiah loved sitting with his big brother in the cafeteria.  :)

Josiah also "helped" Michael with some bathroom plumbing issues - there's a very cute picture of the two of them looking under the sink. 

Saturday, Josiah & I froze while watching Noah playing soccer... at least we got to see Noah lead his team to victory with two goals and a final score of 3-1.  After the game, we changed our clothes and headed off to the Kangaroo Cave for some bouncing fun.  I took several very blurry pictures - the boys move too fast most of the time for me to catch good pictures. 

Michael went to a conference in Cincinnati Monday - Wednesday of this week while the boys & I stayed busy at usual here at home.  Soccer practice, time at the park, Skype, a PTS meeting and all of our usual busy-ness made the time away from Michael go quickly.  We're excited to have him back home though!!

Today we were back at the library for Story Time - I took a few pictures of Josiah doing the puzzles this week while we waited for Story Time to start.  :)

Enjoy those pictures here

No comments: