Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A day in Cincinnati

This week was another busy one with a garage sale on Friday, a trip to Cincy on Saturday, catching up on housework and of course, going to the pool!  Pool pictures are all from the Sunlite Pool at Coney Island in Cincinnati with our friends, Matthew & Ellen.  I'm just going to post a few here - some of you can see the rest on Facebook.  If you can't find the album, it means I didn't share it with you so if you REALLY want to see the other pictures, let me know and I'll add you into the FB album.  :) 

Noah wanted to have a lemonade stand at the garage sale, so he made a sign.  Josiah supervised :)

Just a cute picture of Josiah :)





 We went to Wapak pool too and though I did get a few pictures on my phone, it is still not communicating with my laptop, so I'll keep working on that.



1 comment:

bekasmom said...

Can't believe how much Matthew looks like Jason and Ellen looks like Angie! WOW! It's been forever since we've seen them---hope they're well!