We have done quite a bit of swimming this past week as the temperatures rise. I'm glad that we are getting good use of our season pass - this was the first summer that we decided to splurge on a pool membership and I was afraid it was going to be the coldest, wettest summer in the history of Ohio. Fortunately, that has not been the case and we are having a great time at the pool. Unfortunately, that means I'm not taking pictures of our adventures - the camera and water don't mix, so you'll just have to take my word for it - we're turning into fish! :) Josiah has definitely gotten braver as the days progress. He now will jump from the side of the pool to me and likes to explore the zero depth area on his own. I am always within close proximity but he definitely loves the water. Noah jumps from the high dive without a second thought and does "tricks" including jumping off backwards. He told me he was doing backflips off the high dive and so I made sure I saw one of these amazing feats - I must admit, I was relieved that he was just jumping off backwards and not actually doing flips. :)
Along with the pool time, we found out from a friend that there was a free Lego event at Toys R Us on Saturday so of course, after the pool, we hit the store. Noah made a Batman logo and a Superman logo - we were fortunate that when we arrived, no one else was there, so the lady was nice enough to let Noah make one for his little brother too... that's how we ended up with both. See, sometimes it pays to have a cute little brother! Noah figured that each logo was probably around $20 worth of Legos.... not a bad freebie, I'd say.
The few pictures I took are on my phone and my computer and phone are not communicating very well today so sadly, no pictures to share. One of these days I'll get all of my technology synced up and figured out....
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment