Here we go again - that time of year when my family & friends in AZ complain about the heat as I sit wrapped up in 3 layers of clothing and a quilt trying to stay warm. :) It doesn't help that for 2 of Noah's first 3 soccer games it has been absolutely frigid and this Saturday's game is looking like it will continue the trend. It seems that Michael is the warm weather catalyst for soccer. The one game he has been able to attend was warm & sunny, though a bit windy. I brought our nicer camera to that game in an attempt to get better pictures. There are a few and they are definitely better than the other camera's shots. Noah's team has shut-out each team with 1-0, 3-0 & 9-0 victories! This Saturday we will face the final "new" opponent before we replay each of the teams. I think he's enjoying soccer this year and I love that he is out there running off some of his energy! :)
As I was looking at our calendar this morning, I counted 23 more school days (counting today) and then realized that I have to go to school myself for all but 7 of those days! I'm sure things will pop up and I'll end up over there even on my "off" days. For the first time since Noah started school, I'm actually counting the days until summer break so that I can have some time away! lol But I absolutely love it (even if I do complain occasionally) and can blame only myself for agreeing to do so many different things at the school. I'm just so happy that I have the opportunity to volunteer at the school. It is a blessing to me and I hope the school as well.
Josiah is as feisty as ever and just being 2. He repeats things over and over and over and it gets a bit annoying after awhile. But he's just so darn cute! We still converse daily about Noah riding the school bus, whether or not the Jeep is in the garage, and about taking the car to run our various errands. Since our trip to Boonshoft a few weeks ago, he talks quite a bit about that and asks almost daily if we can go to "Boon" today. He has also added a few tv characters to his growing list of favorites. Team Umizoomi and Super Why are now on the list and seem to be his pick over Boz the bear, Elmo & Mickey. We've also discovered the joy of stickers and with just a little help, he will peel & stick stickers for quite some time. Fortunately, he still sticks them to the paper or the sticker book they go to and not to the carpet, walls, couch, etc. :)
Picasa, my photo storage site, has changed so many settings that I've decided to switch to something else. So, let's give Winkflash a try for awhile - hopefully you'll be able to view these pictures - just a few from soccer & our smiley Josiah. You should just have to click on the link and then click on the folder with today's date to view these pictures.
This week's pictures
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment