Josiah is really starting to show us his personality and we are finding that he is just as dramatic as his brother, if not more so. When Noah was little (and still, actually), he loved to look at himself in the mirror and make faces. Josiah does the same (as I'm sure most kids do) but he takes it a step further...
I have caught him doing this MULTIPLE times - I thought this was a tween girl thing but apparently, it's a Josiah thing too! ;) He does keep me laughing...
And I always love taking sleeping shots of my boys (some days, when they're asleep is my favorite part of the day...) and I couldn't resist this one.
Soccer games started on Saturday and Noah did a great job. His team, the Cobras, won 3-0. The fact that it poured during half the game did nothing to keep those boys from having a great time. I did not have nearly as much fun though at least I had the umbrella with me. Josiah sat for most of the game with his teddy grahams and watched
that is until it started raining... then he wanted to play in the rain. Needless to say, we were all soaked and just a little bit cold. (Notice Josiah is wearing his winter coat... I had mine on too PLUS gloves) Oh, and did I mention that Michael "unfortunately" could not attend this game because he was teaching confirmation? ;) Noah played goalie & defense for the first half, sat out during the 3rd quarter and then played forward during the 4th quarter. Because of the rain and the quality of my camera, I only took a couple pictures. I'm hoping some friends of ours with a really nice camera will come to a game WITH their camera. I'll be sure to share those pictures with you then!
Though we avoided the severe tornado weather, we did have quite a bit of wind the past week and a butterfly attempted to take refuge in our screened-in porch. I caught the butterfly and got it to sit on Noah's hand for quite some time - long enough for me to run into the house and get the camera even! :) Josiah looked but did not touch -that butterfly wouldn't have stood a chance with him.
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment