Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bugs beware!

I think there are only 2 or 3 bug pictures but Josiah is quickly learning that bugs are great for squishing.  An ant was walking through the kitchen and he ran and got me, showed me, asked, " 'Siah touch?" and then stepped on it.  Bugs that aren't quick don't have a chance around here!  :)

Gummy sent a care package so there are lots of pictures of the boys checking out their goodies.  I finally relented and allowed Josiah to try a peep.  Another sugar-fiend has been born... and, as Noah always says, "It's just not a holiday without peeps!"

Josiah is showing signs of being anal like the rest of this family - as you'll see in the pictures, he has an alphabet game for the refrigerator and though he doesn't like the letters to be on the fridge if he's not playing with them, he does like to play with them while I'm making supper.  First, he throws them all over the kitchen floor, then picks each letter up, puts it on the little box that sings a song for each letter and then carefully lines the completed letters on the fridge.  When he runs out of room in the straight line, he tries to make the letters fit into the line and when they don't fit, he wipes the fridge clean and walks away.  (at least he doesn't throw a tantrum like another young boy I know...) 

Noah continues to do great in school, piano and soccer.  He's having fun at soccer practices and is looking forward to games starting next week.  Can't believe we've got less than 2 months left in 3rd grade.  Where has the school year gone?  I'm not even going to think about the fact that in less than 2 months, we'll have a FOURTH grader in our house.

Michael continues to work a lot and I continue to over-extend myself with volunteer activities at the school.  So what's new?  ;)

4-4-12

No comments: