the captain of the wooden toy soldiers,
sang a part in the Silent Night quartet,
danced,
and of course, was part of the whole choir.
Josiah was happy to watch "Wowah" perform - he saw 4 of the 9 performances this December!
This week there are also lots of pictures of Josiah opening his birthday presents, playing with them and also, I remembered the camera for his little cupcake party at daycare on Thursday! :)
Other activities we did this week included another trip to the library for "Jingle Bell Babies" that Josiah really enjoyed, frosting cookies (or in Josiah's case, licking the frosting knives...) and Noah has had lots of parties and fun activities at school. Today they are all wearing their pj's and spending part of the day reading for a winter read-a-thon. :)
Tomorrow, Christmas break begins, as does the count-down for Michael and I until school starts back up again! ;) Just kidding, of course! (13 days until Jan. 3rd...)
And just a random picture that requires a story... Michael and I spent many many many years of our lives wearing glasses and wishing we didn't. Spent a great deal of money to "fix" our eyes, in fact. So I find it quite hilarious that Noah has popped the lenses out of a pair of 3-D glasses and wears them all the time... so much so, that Josiah wants to wear them too!
Merry Christmas from our family to yours! We wish you our Savior's love, peace and joy!
![]() |
| dec 11 |

No comments:
Post a Comment