Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Josiah is TWO!

I can honestly say that I can't believe today is Josiah's 2nd birthday. As the boys and I celebrated at Chuck E. Cheese's last night, I actually got a little teary-eyed as I realized that babyhood is long behind us.  Josiah is such a joy and blessing in our family and I truly thank God for him. There is a saying that most stay-at-home-moms can relate to: "The days are long but the years are short." These last few months, the days haven't even felt long - everything seems to be going by so quickly, it's hard to enjoy all the fun we're having! 
Due to meetings, worship services, performances and all of the other "stuff" we call life around here, Josiah's birthday is going to be spread out over a few days.  As I mentioned, the boys & I went to Chuck E. Cheese's last night, Josiah brought treats to his gym class this morning, we had cupcakes with lunch and hopefully sometime today we'll be able to squeeze in presents, otherwise, I guess there's always tomorrow.  Tomorrow he'll share more treats with the kids at the "daycare" he goes to on Thursdays while I'm at school and hopefully they'll let me take pictures! :)  Josiah has several little friends now, but none really close enough to invite to a party... as you can see, we're making gym & daycare his party this year.  lol!  Unfortunately, I forgot to bring the camera to gym today but Josiah was so sweet - I gave him the little goody boxes and he passed them out to each of the little girls in his class.  Such a bummer that I forgot my camera.  :(  That will be the story throughout Josiah's scrapbook, I think.  "We did x,y & z but Mom forgot to bring the camera..."
Enjoy the pictures I DID take!  :)
12-14-11



No comments: