Wednesday, September 21, 2011

it rained.

It was a slow week with lots of rain and though we were supposed to visit friends in Cincinnati on Saturday, they got sick and had to cancel on us.  :(  So the boys and I went to Chuck E. Cheese's instead.  hmmmm... Chuck E. Cheese's or Cincinnati.... which would you choose?  ;)  Josiah loves Chuck E. Cheese's (as does Noah) and he especially loves the mouse himself.  Chuck E. came out for a birthday party and Josiah wouldn't leave the poor mouse alone.  Chuck E. was trying to do the birthday dance, etc. and Josiah kept trying to hug him or give him high fives or dance on his feet, which is more than I can say for the birthday party attendees.  They just sat there and watched, with no enthusiasm whatsoever... they didn't even crack a smile!  I guess they were as excited as I was to be at Chuck E. Cheese's on Saturday morning.  :)

Other than that, we didn't do much.  Noah had his first munchkins rehearsal and we had a hymn sing at church on Sunday night that was fun but that is about it for excitement this week.  The forecast ahead isn't looking any dryer, so I don't have high hopes for fun adventures this week either.  Welcome to fall in Ohio.

I did take the camera to Chuck E. Cheese's, so you have something to look at.

Chuck E. Cheese's

No comments: