Wednesday, September 14, 2011

finding our groove

This week has been one of settling into routines with a class starting for Josiah (Tiny Tots Gym at the Y), volunteering at school for Amy, school musical and all the "regular" stuff for Noah and well, Michael is the same as always:  BUSY.  (somebody's gotta work...)

Josiah started Tiny Tots Gym today and, like his brother, loved it!  He especially loved doing the log roll and has been rolling all over the house since.  :)  And with a big grin on his face the whole time.  I really need to get a picture of it - that was one of the stations I did not take a picture of while in class today.  Josiah also gets some social time with 2 other almost-2-year-olds on Thursdays when I head to school to volunteer and he heads to a friend who does daycare in her home.  I think he enjoys going to "Miss Bicky's" house, since last week, when I told him we were going there, he said, "Bicky, Bicky Bicky!" the whole ride there.  :)  He's really starting to say words now, most of which we cannot understand, though he is getting better at mimicking words.  Thought I'd share this cute video of Josiah doing the Itsy Bitsy Spider:


Noah continues to take piano lessons and is doing so well.  Of course he is a star student at school and he found out on Monday that he was selected to be a munchkin in the school musical, The Wizard of Oz.  Over 100 1st-4th grade students auditioned for the 40 munchkin spots, so he is very happy that he got a spot.  


9-14-11

No comments: