
In case you can't read it, I am "really far out," "the best mom," the "Awesomest mom," and the "coolest mom on the planet." :)
On Memorial Day, I found Noah on the swing dressed like a clown. I hope the neighbors get as many laughs out of watching Noah as we do!



On the last day of school (June 2nd), we went to Noah's awards assembly. We thought he would get the art award again this year but instead, he was the Drama award recipient. Noah, dramatic? Who knew? LOL!!!! And of course, I made our traditional driveway sign for the end of the year: Good-bye 1st grade Hello Summer! Can't believe Noah will be a SECOND grader! WOW!
![]() |
| Last day of school |
And don't forget to check out all the pictures of Josiah!
![]() |
| 365 days of Josiah |


No comments:
Post a Comment