Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer in full swing

Michael and Noah came home from getting their hair cut and I had to take a picture! We've always said Noah was mini-Michael... I think this picture says it all!


Noah got some cool new sunglasses for summer... picked 'em out himself. Now he's TOO cool. ;)


Last week we went strawberry picking at Suter's with our friend Christine. Christine is Noah's beloved babysitter and when I told him that I was going to ask her to watch Josiah so he and I could go pick strawberries, he suggested having Christine's mom watch Josiah and having Christine come with us. :) Apparently, Noah doesn't want to share her with his brother!
strawberries


Josiah is a tummy sleeper and he's just so cute with his bottom up in the air!


Noah went to Camp Lutherhaven for 3 days/2 nights and had a great time. His favorite part was swimming, though he looked forward to the s'mores the most. :) Apparently, s'mores aren't as high on the list for everyone else, so he only got 2, but he seemed ok with that. He told us he had fun and would definitely do it again. He even asked if he could go again this summer. :) He took pictures while he was there but the camera is currently MIA, so if it turns up, we'll be sure to share them with you! These pictures are when we dropped him off and picked him up.
Lutherhaven


And as always, don't forget to check out
365 days of Josiah

No comments: