![]() |
| May 10 |
Friday, May 28, 2010
Busy busy busy May
As usual, the end of the school year brings a flurry of activities. In the last 2 weeks, Noah has participated in the Tap Show (pictures in a previous post), 2 Touring Company performances, a school field trip to the Columbus Zoo, a piano recital, Field Day at school and the Arts Magnet Art Show. That's in addition to all the "normal" activities we do on a regular basis! Thanks to a very sweet husband, I was able to chaperon the zoo trip and I helped out with Field Day. I think Noah was pretty excited to have his mom hanging around without little brother tagging along. :) Noah also lost another tooth (his 5th) and continues to draw, play with his legos, write and illustrate his own books and is enjoying playing with Josiah as he gets more playful. Noah even changed a diaper! I don't think that will be a regular occurrence though. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment