Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Is it separation anxiety?

Another morning with Mr. Noah crying as he waves from the bus window. I didn't let it get to me today - yesterday, he hopped off the bus and was all smiles, just like usual. I expected that to be the case but I still had his sad face in my mind all day yesterday and kept my phone close in case the school called. Today, it happened again. Maybe it's time to let Michael put Noah on the bus and I'll just stay in my nice comfy bed! lol At least I know that by the time he gets to school, all's well.

Noah continues to be on green. He proudly told his piano teacher today that he has been green for 21 days! And he's doing so well in piano, I'm amazed. He'll be a better piano player than I ever was before he's 10 at this rate. :)

2 comments:

JanBur said...

How exciting to be able to follow the Chronicles of a Little Boy and His Mom! As someone who has spent their entire life in school, I'm looking forward to hearing about it from the outside. Who better to do that than the mom of a kindergartner?

bekasmom said...

How did the day of Michael doing bus duty go?