Wednesday, January 16, 2013

We survived...

... this year's colds... well, so far.  :)  Noah started it, gave it to Josiah, who then gave it to me and now Michael is in the throes.  I really thought it was going to miss him but now I think he may have it worse than any of us.  At least there's no snow on the ground... (I don't know how this is a positive for him... he doesn't have to shovel?) All I know is that last week I whined about being tired of being cold and a few days later, it got to 60.  Sadly, it didn't last and I'm back to being cold again.  However, I just read a friend's blog and they have a half inch of snow on the INSIDE of their windowsills because it's so cold where they live, so I really have nothing to complain about. 

I realized on Saturday or Sunday that I hadn't blogged last week.  I have no idea where Wednesday went.  Did we have a Wednesday last week?  Maybe that's the problem... time isn't going fast - we're just skipping random days here and there so it feels like time is flying.  :) 

Anyway, we're back to a more normal routine.  Noah goes to school, practice piano every day, takes piano lessons once a week, plays video games, reads books, plays with his Legos and draws.  Josiah & I started two new activities this month.  I discovered a group that meets at a local school and is sponsored by Help Me Grow.  They do stories, music time, free play in the gym, a craft and play time with toys.  I also joined a book group that is all moms that meet at the McDonald's playplace and our little ones play while we discuss.  :)  I've also managed to return to a more manageable amount of time at Noah's school and have found a few spare moments in each day to catch up on my own projects!

Pictures are from Josiah's new playgroup, our attempts at avoiding cabin fever and a few from the big snow we had at the end of December. 

1 comment:

Esquire's Wife said...

Hahaha! You made me laugh! Cold is cold. It's all relative.