Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hope you enjoyed all those pictures we took last week... because this week, I don't even have one.  Ok, I actually have 5, but they're not that great and though my children are undeniably cute, the pictures are of them rolling around in the snow, so you can't even see their cuteness.  ;)  Also, Noah has had a horrible cold since Thursday or Friday and Josiah's cold hit Sunday so we've been spending a lot of time on the couch resting and trying to get over this gunk.  Gummy & Grandpa got it too though so far, Michael & I have avoided it.  I have that "feel it coming" sort of feeling but am using vitamin C and positive thinking to try and ward it off.  (It could work...)  It was a quiet New Year's Eve, to say the least.  The "kid champagne" is still in the fridge, the poppers still waiting to be popped... we were all fast asleep in our beds at the stroke of midnight.  We may have to start a new tradition to celebrate Epiphany!  :)  Sparkling cider just gets better with age, right?!?

So, happy New Year and all that. 

No comments: