We're still pretty quiet around here, though Noah has now had two of his ten performances this December. We've also started making all of our Christmas goodies - I think I'm up to about 20 dozen made, not counting the chocolate pretzels that seem to disappear as fast as I make them. :) The cookies are all in the freezer so that we'll still have some once Gummy & Grandpa arrive. I think I have about 20 dozen more to make. We eat a lot of cookies around here! (I do give some away as gifts too... we're not total gluttons)
Noah's first performance was at DeHaven's for their annual Breakfast with Santa. He is once again Jingle (or Jangle? I can never remember which) the elf in the show and he and another boy tell bad jokes with Santa - like "What do elves learn in school?" The ELF-abet! :) (groan) Noah & Josiah both sat on Santa's lap so there's a picture of them from that. We tried to go see the mall Santa last Friday but he was on a supper break. Josiah told everyone we saw that evening (store clerks) that Santa wasn't even there!
There's also a picture of our Elf on the Shelf, who has become a real prankster this year, thanks to Pinterest. He tp'd our Christmas tree, which the boys both thought was quite funny. This morning we came out to the elf hanging upside down from the ceiling fan and with green and red m&ms arranged on the table to spell "Be Good" - maybe they'll follow that direction?? A mom can hope. ;)
Josiah is very excited to turn 3 in a little over a week and can now hold up 3 little fingers. He tells just about everyone that he is going to be 3 and carefully arranges his fingers and holds them up. Can't believe my baby will be 3 already.
Check out the pictures here.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment