Three weeks ago, I thought summer was flying by... how could school be just one month away? Then our Indy trip hit and since we've been back, the days have seemed to crawl, the boys have seemed to increase their whining, the number of tasks on the to-do list have seemed to grow and I am SO ready for school to start again. Ready for the routine and not worrying about how many hours Noah is spending on one screen or another; ready for the endless bickering between brothers to end (at least from 7:30-3, weekdays...) and ready to jump into my volunteer duties with both feet. Here we go, ready or not!
As far as pictures go, I've got about three. It rained a lot this week and though we managed to find ways to spend the days, we didn't take a lot of pictures while whiling away the hours. It just seems like I've already taken pictures of all of these little things...
But, here is Josiah, floating in the tub in a sea of bubbles.
And rainy day activities included play-doh, "fizzies" (baking soda & vinegar with food coloring) and a new game for Josiah: Hullabaloo! Noah & I played this game endlessly when he was little and now, it begins again. You stand on the little pads and a game "console" tells you what to do - move in a silly way to a certain shape, color, etc. It's cute, fun and (shhh, don't tell the boys) educational.
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment