Last Thursday, I got to go on the 3rd grade field trip to the Ohio Caverns with Noah & his class. As you may recall, Noah & I went there with Gummy a few years ago and this trip was just as amazing. Ohio Caverns is a definite "must-see" if you ever make it to Ohio. After our tour through the cave, we spent some time in the gift shop and then enjoyed the beautiful day with a picnic lunch and a few minutes on the playground. When we returned to school, Noah & I painted a large Twister board on the field behind the school and purchased a few last minute items for the school's "Spring Fling" field day that took place on Friday. Then it was home to change and back in the car to head to another soccer game. The Cobras once again dominated the field, winning 10-0, with Noah scoring his first ever goal! He was SO excited and has been working really hard to score this entire season. The McClarens went to the game as well and brought their camera! So some really great shots of Noah on the field and Josiah just being cute. One of those pictures was right before Noah kicked his goal but I'm not really sure which one. :) Take your pick! lol
And that was just THURSDAY. Friday was a busy day for me and a super fun day for Noah and the kindergarten-fourth graders at the school. We had 11 stations for Spring Fling, including a dunk tank, Twister, parachute games, giant volleyball, a water game and lots of other fun activities. In the past, I have just shown up and helped at a station but this year, I learned just how much it takes to put one of these fun days together. Phew, am I glad that it's OVER. :) But it certainly was fun for everyone and the weather once again was perfect.
Click here for pictures from some of these fun activities.
As for the recital on Sunday, Noah was awesome! He played two pieces - "He's a Pirate" from Pirates of the Caribbean and also "Tropical Fish." Unfortunately, I missed a portion of "Tropical Fish" but Noah's bow at the end makes it worth it to watch anyway. :) He never disappoints - what a character!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment