This was one of those whirlwind weeks in which we did a million things and never stopped moving. This will continue through next week and then, hopefully, during the last week of school, we'll return to the still chaotic but less frantic "normal." Since the last post, Noah has had two Touring Company shows, two soccer games and all the regular day-to-day stuff. We also went to Touch-a-Truck at the library on Saturday and Monday was Teacher Appreciation at Noah's school. This didn't really involve the boys, but I was busy! :)
At one of the Touring Company shows, parents were welcome, so Josiah & I went again and this time got a closer view of Noah's spectacular "Hey Jude" solo.
Josiah now sings Hey Jude with the additional rock star scat at the end. :) He clams up when I attempt to record it though. I did get some video of him mowing - he seriously is going to wear the wheels off his little toy mower. He was upset that the bubbles weren't coming out so I told him he had to go a little faster. This was the result:
Touch-a-Truck wasn't quite as exciting as it's been in the past. Noah is pretty much over the whole truck thing and Josiah just wasn't all the interested this year. We did get pictures of most of the trucks and Michael even got to come along, so it wasn't a total loss. I think next year, I'll leave Noah home and see if Josiah is more excited about it.
May photos
No comments:
Post a Comment