Now, on to our week. The boys & I and Noah's friend, Andrew, went to McDonald's on Saturday to play and run off some energy. It turned out to be a beautiful day, so we could've just played in our own backyard, but at least I got an extra vote in for Liberty using the McDonald's wifi. ;)
We also carved our pumpkins, which Josiah wasn't all that sure of - he did stick his hand in to take out some guts, but he wasn't impressed at all. He did enjoy just sitting at the table with the rest of us and watching Dad & Noah carve.
Josiah is hitting the terrible two's a bit early... yesterday felt like Tantrum World at our house as he threw a tantrum at the drop of a hat all morning long. I guess we all have bad days, right? :) Fortunately, today he is his "normal" happy self, so hopefully Tantrum World is a place we only have to visit occasionally.
Noah is getting closer to his stage debut as a munchkin and member of the Lollipop Guild in his school's production of The Wizard of Oz. That, along with Touring Company, is giving him plenty of rehearsals to deal with.
And I think that about wraps it up for this week. Hope the sun is shining wherever you are and if not, you are finding at least a smile or two from the ones you love to brighten your day!
![]() |
| 10-26-11 |

No comments:
Post a Comment