![]() |
| Gummy's visit Oct 2011 |
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
A visit from Gummy!
It may be raining again, but this weekend we had a visit from Gummy, so it was filled with FUN. Michael & I actually went to Racine, WI Friday & Saturday for an ordination/installation service and Gummy stayed with the boys. They stayed busy while we were gone with a trip to Chuck E. Cheese's, Toys R Us and lots of time out in the yard before the rain started. :) Sunday afternoon, Gummy, the boys & I went to the Fall Mums & Pumpkin Festival at Lincoln Ridge Candle Co. near Convoy, OH. It was SO much fun. This was their 25th year of doing the festival, but I just heard about it from a friend last weekend! It was a great afternoon and the rain only spit on us here and there. Mostly, it was a beautiful, crisp fall day. We definitely enjoyed having Gummy here with us and are missing her already. Of course we took lots of pictures over the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment