Wednesday, August 10, 2011

pictures, pictures, pictures!

With over 500 pictures to share, I think this should probably be an entry with very few words. :) (after all, a picture is worth a thousand words, right?)

A quick overview of what we did:
*During the first week, we stayed at a resort in North Scottsdale and enjoyed the opportunity to just relax and be a family
*Lots of swimming and yummy food
*A day trip to Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, Flagstaff, Sunset Crater & Wupatki National Monument
*The boys stayed with Gummy & Grandpa for a couple days while Michael & I were pampered with a massage, anniversary dinner out and a quiet day at the pool
*Swimming, eating and hanging out with family & friends
*We visited 3 different Barnes & Noble on 4 separate occasions :)
*Arizona Diamondbacks game at Chase Field
*Family pictures (if you'd like to see those, drop me a quick email and I'll send you the link)
*Did I mention swimming & eating?
*Visits to the Children's Museum of Phoenix and the Arizona Natural History Museum in Mesa
*And of course, SWIMMING & EATING! :)

Needless to say, we had a wonderful vacation and are slowly returning to life in Ohio. Can't say that any of us are glad to be back but it is nice to be sleeping in our own beds again.
vacation

No comments: