On Saturday, I took the boys to the library's Touch-a-Truck event. They bring in all sorts of vehicles and the kids get to climb on them and sit in the driver's seat. It's very noisy as of course, every kid wants to turn on the siren or beep the horn. :) There was an ambulance, police car, fire truck, phone company bucket truck, front end loader, snowplow, school bus, the MediaMobile, a radio station "on location" van, The Lima News delivery truck and a few others that I can't remember off the top of my head. Noah has been in the past but still enjoyed it. Josiah LOVED the school bus. He was so excited to get on and sit in the seats, just like Noah!! He kicked and screamed when I took him off. If I set him down on the ground, he ran back to the school bus. Hopefully, when the time comes for him to actually ride the bus, he'll be this excited! :)
Josiah has also turned into quite the little mountain goat. He has figured out how to move the kitchen chairs and so can now get on to the kitchen table and has access to everything on the counter. AHHHHH! I've also discovered him on the dining room table, the toilet and the bathroom counter. I'm running out of places to put stuff so that he can't get to it. :) You're probably wondering where I am when his climbing expeditions occur... usually in the same room! lol He's quick and stealthy, let me tell you.


No comments:
Post a Comment