Wednesday, March 9, 2011

a whole lot of nothin'

This would be a week I think I would skip blogging but I'm trying to stay in my habit of posting every Wednesday, so here's a whole lot of nothin' for you. I forced myself to take one picture of the boys playing with Michael so I'd have SOMETHING to post here...


I did take Josiah to the allergist this morning in hopes of getting some answers regarding his food issues. The doctor said he more than likely does have some food allergies but he thinks that Josiah will outgrow most, if not all, of them. He said we are fortunate because Josiah does not have eczema or even dry skin to show for these food issues he's having. We did a blood draw this morning to test for basic allergies and will go from there. For now, Josiah remains on his restricted diet and seems to be doing fine. Once again, this is much more frustrating for mommy than for baby! Josiah is cutting another tooth and is also quite vocal these days. He loves to mimic us, though he still isn't saying any real, discernible words. I tried to get a video of him mimicking us but he does not perform on demand. ;) He loves to be read to and definitely understands what we're saying to him - he follows directions better than his 8 year old brother sometimes!

A piece of Noah's artwork was selected to be displayed at the district offices for Lima City Schools (known as the Ed Center) again this year. I actually have a meeting with the Superintendent and the Director of the Arts Magnet tomorrow, so I'll get to see the display. If I think of it, I'll take a picture - that way next week I'll have something to put on the blog! :)

We're still in need of those WARM thoughts and could you add a little sunshine too?

No comments: