Wednesday, March 16, 2011

e-i-e-i-o!

Though Josiah still isn't really saying a lot of words, he does jabber a lot. He started singing along with Old McDonald from one of his toys - you have to sort of use your imagination on this - he does much better when the camera isn't on him. We need to work on this if he's going to be the next American Idol. ;) He also seems to be trying to crow like a rooster, which is the animal the toy is singing about.


As I mentioned last week, Noah has a piece of his artwork hanging at Lima City School's Ed. Center. I did see it - it's a self-portrait in the style of Mary Engelbreit, a style they studied in art - but I forgot the camera... a common phrase in my life these days.

Our weather is starting to come around and we did spend a few minutes outside when the sun was shining. Josiah was happy to go outside but not too sure about walking through the yard. He stood in the same spot until I moved him.

Noah, of course, has no problem running through the yard. :) He is still playing out Star Wars scenes using an old dowel rod as his light saber and his bug vacuum as Han Solo's gun.


Another day when Noah was playing outside, I happened to get a glimpse of him as he walked by and had to go back for a second look. You can't say he doesn't have an active imagination...

And one last smile from Josiah to get you through the week. :)

No comments: