Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day!

We're on our second snow day of the week due to the terrible storm that tracked through here. Today was definitely a day to stay in; yesterday, not so much. I ended up taking the boys to McDonald's to run off some steam but unfortunately, forgot my camera. :( When Noah was little, my camera was always with me and I have pictures of every outing we took. Poor Josiah - he'll think when he was little we just sat at home and watched tv. ;) The McDonald's was practically empty, so I let Josiah play - he had SO much fun. I'm happy to see that we are raising another independent kid. He loved the toddler slide and did it on his own over and over again. (I really should've had the camera! darn it!)

Since I don't have any recent pictures, thought I'd share one from New Year's Eve. Noah and I stayed up until midnight and toasted 2011 with sparkling cider.

No comments: