Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"baby" & "kitty"

Josiah has finally started saying words that we can understand! :) Yesterday he walked around most of the day saying "baby baby baby" and today while visiting a friend with a cat, he chased the cat around saying "kitty kitty kitty!". SOOO cute.

We've had a fun week. With all this snow, I finally bundled Josiah up in his snow suit and let him play outside. Of course he loved it. Another winter kid... he and Noah both love the snow so much. I also took Noah sledding on Sunday afternoon. I think he would've happily stayed at the sled hill all day - 2 hours was plenty for me. I did go down with him a couple times but one of his classmates showed up so they played together while the other mom and I stood by the fire in the shelter house. :) I'll take being warm by a fire over trudging up a hill any day. I don't mind the coming down so much...


And along with having two snow babies, we also have two artists! As you know, Noah is an amazing artist, so I guess it's no surprise that Josiah is showing an interest in crayons and paper too. I gave him some crayons and paper and he had fun making marks on a page. I wanted to keep that first little drawing but Noah got to it before I did and it was turned into a Noah masterpiece with a few little marks from his brother barely visible. Oh well... Josiah did eat a bit of the blue crayon - I tried to get a picture of the little crayon chunks stuck to his mouth and teeth but he moves too fast for the camera. :)

February 2011

No comments: