Monday, February 15, 2010

Random pictures

When you don't blog for a month, you end up with lots of random pictures that don't really fit in anywhere else, so here are a few for you to enjoy:

Noah and Josiah watching Baby Mozart - I thought Noah would roll his eyes and tell me that he didn't want to watch those baby movies, but he was just as enthralled as Josiah was! :) Baby Mozart was my go-to dvd when Noah was a baby and it looks like it still works (for Josiah AND Noah! lol)

I was taking pictures of the boys and Noah thought it would be funny to have a picture of them sleeping like Josiah. :)

And this one was Michael's idea...


Noah on the phone with one of his friends - the first time a voice I didn't know asked to speak with Noah!

Josiah wearing Sheriff Woody's hat :)

1 comment:

bekasmom said...

Noah has the exact same trance he did when he was a baby. I'm pretty sure I have a picture of Beka and him doing that when they were little!