Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Josiah is 2 months old!


Can't believe how quickly the time is flying - Josiah is already 2 months old??!! He had his well-baby check up on Monday and all is fine. He is now 9 lbs. 9 oz. and 22" long. Though Noah was in the 75-90th percentile for weight and height, Josiah is a little peanut and is only in the 10th percentile for weight and 50th for height. That's ok - he's growing consistently and he is a very happy baby. He smiles and coos quite a bit and has not been colicky at all, so we're thankful for that. I've even managed to get some sleep most nights - one night almost a full 8 hours! Most nights I get a 5 hour stretch now, which I can handle. :)

I've added pictures to the "365 Days of Josiah" album as well. Here is the link to the slideshow:
365 days of Josiah

No comments: