Noah is very musical! (Like he had a choice--I know both of you are!) Have you been singing Brahm's Lullaby to the baby or something? I just found it to be an interesting choice of tune for his little song! :)
He has listened to classical music his entire life and typically sings songs to those melodies - I think mostly due to Baby Einstein and Little Einsteins, plus piano. Haven't sung the lullaby to him in a long time. :)
**I blog every Wednesday!!**
I'm very fortunate to be a stay-at-home mom to Noah and Josiah. Noah was born in January 2003 and Josiah was born in December 2009. They have both truly blessed Michael and I and we thank God for them each and every day.
2 comments:
Noah is very musical! (Like he had a choice--I know both of you are!) Have you been singing Brahm's Lullaby to the baby or something? I just found it to be an interesting choice of tune for his little song! :)
He has listened to classical music his entire life and typically sings songs to those melodies - I think mostly due to Baby Einstein and Little Einsteins, plus piano. Haven't sung the lullaby to him in a long time. :)
Post a Comment