I think most of my blog readers are already aware of our biggest news, but thought I'd post here because I also know there are a few people I haven't gotten to yet. :) Our biggest news is that we are expecting a baby in late December! Noah is very excited to finally get a baby brother or sister - he has been begging for as long as he knew what a baby brother or sister was. :) I think I had pretty much given up on the idea of another child - after all, I sold just about every baby item we had in last year's garage sale. Good thing it's garage sale season now! And actually, many friends have come through with things to borrow or buy, so I think we'll be all set. Official due date is 12/28/09.
Announcement number two is pretty exciting for Noah as well... last Friday, we got the official letter letting us know that Noah had been accepted into the Arts Magnet at Heritage Elementary School. This means he'll continue to go to his regular school and do regular school work, but will also get 90 minutes each week of Art, Music, Drama and Dance. The Arts Magnet does all kinds of performances and art exhibits all over the community and is really a fabulous program in Lima City Schools.
Good news all around! :)
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He will LOVE the Arts Magnet Program! I remember going to the baby-sitter with some kids who went to the City Schools who were in it, and it really sounded like they were doing some cool things!
Post a Comment