Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Non-stop!

Once again, I'm a month behind with the blog.  The good news though?  I'm not that far behind with anything else (other than our scrapbooks, but those don't count, right?)  Noah finished up soccer last week and though they were 2-8, they played hard and had a lot of fun.  There are a few new pictures - Noah is #8 :)  I'll admit, it's sort of nice to have quiet evenings again.

Noah continues to take piano and is doing really well.  He also auditioned into the middle school show choir and has been asked to play the part of Tiny Tim in the high school's Christmas production of Scrooge, The Stingiest Man in Town.  Christmas concerts will keep us busy in December - he'll be doing shows for Touring Company, Show Choir and Scrooge.  I'm not going to think about how busy we're going to be.  ;)

Josiah is still taking swimming lessons and also really enjoys going to school.  He says, "Hey Mommy?" about 308 times a day and is extremely inquisitive.  He is spelling words now, counted to 100 on his own for the first time yesterday and is starting to write letters and numbers on his little doodle pad.  His latest obsession is watching Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs.  We went to see the 2nd one a few weeks ago and he liked it - though I think he liked the popcorn and drink best. 

We also finally got our fire pit out and have enjoyed a couple campfires in the backyard and LOTS of s'mores. 

No comments: